Tuesday 24 May 2011

Look at what came in the mail!!!

A Big Box with all the stuff I ordered from Itsy Bitsy is come... Yeah!!!
It includes Pattern papers, One Butterfly Silhouette Punch, Assorted Ribbons, Pearls... the Cutest of the lot is the set of Butterfly cutouts in four different colours in a four compartment cute little box... Also there are buttons in heart shape and other assorted colours...

In the pic u will also see stuff I ordered from Ujjwal... wood veneer hearts - Studio Calico, Maya Road Alphabet DieCuts and Studio Calico Alphabet Die cut stickers...

And finally some mini flourish Stamps and 3D shimmer from Hobby Ideas...





And here is a pic of the embossed paper (details cant be seen in the pic), embossed stamps and other diecuts ordered from  Kavitha... Most of it got used up before I could even take individual pics because of the exhibition... But then I have ordered again... So....


And here is a lovely card that reached just yesterday from Ujjwal... She is a real sweetheart...Do check out her blog (I'm sure most of u'll must have already done so... but if u haven't sincerely check it out)... Thanks Ujjwal for this really awesome card.. It took me sometime to realize the detailing that went into making it...



Do check out my next post too... Its the first time I tried an Easel Card!!!




3 comments:

  1. Jovi though I have been in Bangalore since 6 years I visited Itsy Bitsy for the first time this Sunday only. It is mind blowing.
    Have fun with your new stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow some cvool stuff you have got enjoy your new toys

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fantastic buy jovi i did'nt know itsy bitsy sold eyelets and pp and butterfly cutouts its all so beautiful. and ujjwal's card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...