Thursday 30 June 2011

Awards for meeeeee!!!!

Hi guys

I have not posted anything for a few days because I have not been keeping too well and my Mojo is completely on the downside.....

I have received some lovely awards in these days but have not had the strength to post it.... But finally today here I am.... I want to thank Dr Sonia & Hussena for the lovely awards... and sorry for posting it so late...

So this one is from Dr.Sonia


and this is from Hussena.......


I thank you both for thinking of  me for these Awards.... Now a few random things about me...

I love Singing.... Its one of the other things that keeps me busy basically my choir practises....
I am a complete foodie and love to try out new food varieties.... Especially chatpat stuff (my mouth is watering even thinking about it....)
I love to travel and am always planning a trip in my head.... Though many times dont end up making it due to work restrictions....
I love to cook but hate the cleaning up part that follows.....
Thats all I can think of for now... maybe some more later....

And I want to pass these awards to all you talented bloggers out there... Most of you all have already received it I have seen.... But once again from me to you.....
Thats all for today....
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...