Monday 5 September 2011

Malli ki naukri {Candy}

Hey guys

 I know i have not been posting my work off late... its only because I haven't been doing much....
Working on two projects one is a baby album and the other is an order for envelopes but nothin is complete so there is nothing to put up....

Plus my health's not helping either and keep having these stupid headaches which gets me completely down...
But anyway can deal with that too.... let me blame the the cold and the headaches on the continous rain we have been havin here in Mumbai......



Ok now for the best part of this post....... Our dear Mallika has been selected at Infosys and she is sharing some joy with us in the form of a vintage candy..... the flowers are completely droolworthy so check it out!!! Here is the link!!!

HAve fun guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...