Saturday 26 January 2013

A Little Baby Boy is here!!!

Ohhhhh before you all jump to conclusions.... I have only one cutie and he is turning one soon.....

The little baby I mention in the title is a cute fellow  - a family friend's grandson .... And they are celebratiing the birth of the Little Champ in the family...

So I made a few invites for the party.... Have a look!!







I used the idea I had originally seen in the Diwali cards we (Meghna and me) made on order... That idea was Meghna's and i totally loved it... Though I never ended up posting about those cards.... Here is a link to what we made at Kraft Angle... 

I am linking to the following challenges

14 comments:

  1. Very clever idea and beautiful invites.Love dthem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby invites! These turned out really cute. Thank you for joining us at Shop Pumpkin Spice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so cute! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Shop Pumpkin Spice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! I love the pom-pom trim.

    Thank you for joining us at the ShopPumpkinSpice challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your invites are great! i better keep this idea in mind. and thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at the pupmkin spice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your invites a lot. i better keep this in mind. i also wanted to thank you so very much for joining us in this week's challenge at the pumpkin spice blog. welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable invites Jovita! I love the pocket concept... so cute. Welcome Little Champ!

    Thank you for joining the fun at the Weekly Pumpkin Spice Challenge.

    Good Luck,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute invites! I like that image and cute papers! Thanks for joining us at Shop Pumpkin Spice!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jovita, this is a very clever invitation idea. Took me a while to understand it but now that I do, I think it's top notch! Love the 'Welcome little Champ' too. Is it handwritten?
    Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute...lovely....perfect to welcome a soul on earth.........loved it......

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are just so cute - perfect little invites! Thank you for playing along t MTTC this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nicely done !!! :) love the stamped sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...