Tuesday 2 July 2013

DT Post at Beyond Grey Challenges - Quilled Envelope

Hey friends

So here I am after a long time... Once again there is a lot happening behind the scenes and so blogging takes a back seat. But then sometimes you just feel like leaving all the rush behind and doing what you love... and so here I am. 

I am have been working on my quilling and there is surely a vast difference with regard to my previous work. 
 This month starts my second term with the fabulous team at Beyond Grey Challenges. We also have a new set of DT's so drop in to say hi.

And without much talking let me show you what i have created for the Beyond Grey Challenge - Anything Goes + Photo Inspiration.





The challenge is open till the 15th of July... So jump in and have fun.

I have loads of quilling work done.. So will have lots more posts coming up. 

We are also now open to taking orders for cards, envelopes, scrapbooks, quilling frames, clocks... SO just drop us a mail at jovitaserrao(AT)yahoo(DOT)com for more details.

Have a great week ahead... And Stay tuned for a small giveaway coming up soon.

Regards
Jovita

7 comments:

  1. JO.... fabulous.... loved the quilling andthe way it has been put together... absolutely fabulous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning stunning!! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gurl....i love ur quilling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gurl....i love ur quilling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joviiiiii.... This is sooooo cool!! I loved it! I was stunned when I saw this!! Mine looked so drab in front of this!!

    Totally awesome!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joviiiiiii!! This is sooooo cool! I was stunned when I saw this... Totally awesome!!! Loved it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...