Saturday 10 January 2015

Squash Book - Farewell My Friend!!

Hi

I know I take long gaps in posting here and I totally blame Facebook for making me lazy ;P
I have been creating a lot these days and making a variety of special folds in cards.

Here is a Farewell Mini Book in the form of a Squash Book


I have used a variety of stamps for this card. Tim Holtz, Simon Says Stamp, Whimsy stamps and I really enjoyed playing with them.

Just the perfect saying for that AWESOME person!!!

This is a message for all of us!!!

Tag Die from Papertrey Ink



It was total fun making this card... I hope you all like it too

I am having two giveaways on my FB page. Do check it out...

Will be having a giveaway here too... So excited!!!

Linking this card to
 




Have a great day!

Hugs







5 comments:

  1. lovely squash book.... i simply love folds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful ...I used the squash book to make a "plants" school project for my daughter once!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous book! Great construction and sentiments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tags and interactive feature on your mini book, Jovi! I bet it is so fun to look at it over and over again...So happy that you stopped by my blog today! HUGS! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful idea and beautifully made

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...