Tuesday 24 May 2011

Release of CD !!!

Hiya...

Yesterday was a great day... We celebrated the Feast of Mary Help of Christians at Don Bosco's Matunga, Mumbai and during the Feast Mass was the Release of the Second Volume of the Pray- Sing CD's.

Now u all may be wondering what all this is about...

I am part of the Choir at our Church - Our Lady of the Visitation, Nerul and about 6 years ago we were asked to join in for the Recording of Hymns (Songs sung in church) from the Hymnal Pray-Sing by Tej Prasarini, Don Bosco Communications...

This was part of an effort to help the congregation to learn the hymns correctly and follow according to the Music.

So after auditions we regularly practised and learned new hymns and recorded for the First Volume which was released on 31st January 2010. Our choir sang about 30 hymns for the first part with many solo's too...

Yesterday was the release of the Second and Final Volume and it was really exciting to be part of this Big Project...
So u can have a look at what the CD's Set looks like here http://tejonline.com/catalogue/cat.asp and I will put up pics as soon of the release as soon as I can...

I am really happy... Anthony and me are both part of the Project. This will live with us our entire lifetime...



4 comments:

  1. This is huge.. I miss my school choir.. I used to sing initially and then had to drop out thanks to the awful bronchitis I caught and lost my voice forever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks khush... I guess if u take care u sure gonna get ur voice back...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...