Hi everyone! We over at the BGC blog
are celebrating new year with a blog hop !
I am happy to join in ! :)
Rules for the HOP –
1. Start the blog hop at the BGC blog commenting as you go forward the list of participating blogs and websites.
2. The last stop of the hop is the FB page of Kraftzone , when you are here please mention “BGC blog hop” in your comments to be eligible for the 2nd prize which will be chosen from the comments on the FB page only.
3.The duration of the blog hop is 1st Jan 2014 to 30th jan 2014 untill 11:55 PM IST.
4. Add the blog hop logo to the side bar of your blog.
5. Share the blog hop details on your FB profile.
6. And lastly add your name to the LINKY at the BGC blog.
7. Make sure that you keep checking the blogs of the participants as the blog hop posts may go live any time of the day between 1st jan to 5th jan 2014.
The participating blogs are -
Jovita <you are here>
We decided to do CAS cards for this blog hop
CAS cards with PP and sequins
So here is the card I made for the blog hop
Bright and fresh is what I had in mind and that's exactly what translated on the card.
A Trifold Window Card with bright pattern paper from the Bo Bunny - Hello Sunshine Collection.
The Rose Stamp and sentiment is a newly acquired favorite from Clearly Besotted. How I love those stamps.... Yummmm.
The flowers and leaves have been stamped with Memento inks and layered with foam to give a 3d look.
The Sequins just adds to the effect I think!!!
But what you think and tell me makes me happier... so let the comments come in...
YOUR NEXT STOP IS Karen
Do keep checking her blog the blog hop post will come LIVE anytime between 1st and 5th of Jan!
Have fun blog hopping...