Tuesday 28 January 2014

Fun with Stencils

Hello there..

Here is a card I want to share with you all .... Its a new technique for me  and I just managed to take it to the next level with the wonderful online class called STENCILED.

Lots of amazing international designers sharing new techniques and introducing us to wonderful new products we rarely see here in India.

Stencils were a tool I was a bit skeptical about but with the class... slowly I am gaining confidence.

Here is a card I made with the first technique demonstrated by the hugely talented Debby Hughes.

I also made the stencil myself with an OHP sheet and that really gives a totally wow feeling...

I just wish I had more stencils now (I hope all you friends out there are reading this.....)



Will be trying out more so do keep watching this space. 



Cya soon....



8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Jovi! Love the fact that you have made the stencil yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jovi...you made an awesome card here my dear! Did you say you made the stencil yourself! WOW!! I too wish I had more stencil... I feel lke buying every stencil shown in the class! :p I love the gradation of colour on your card Jovi... Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inking Jovita! Even more special from having created your own stencil :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Such beautiful gradient of the colour...looks lovely! The vellum gives such a wow feel to the card..I too am eyeing stencils these days:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work.So impressed with your stencil making skills.I am a stencil hoarder so I think I should join this class too,considering all the beautiful stuff you guys are churning out .:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO clever and creative to make your own stencil Jovi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.. I would love to hear from you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...